This Wed, February 11th at 7PM, we will present the last clinic of our Cycling Science Seminar Series. We dedicated this last clinic to triathletes wishing to avoid losing time during the bike to run transition.
During the clinic you will learn:
- factors that influence the run-off-the-bike transition
- bike fit and how it affects the runner
- running mechanics after cycling
- what you can do to make it less painful
- stretches and exercises to help with the transition
- equipment necessities for a quick transition
- tips and tricks in T2
RSVP through Eventbrite. All proceeds go to a local charity getting kids on bikes. Please spread the word and share with friends!