Free Indoor Cycling all this week!
New to Indoor Cycling? Try for free this week and learn the benefits of using Computrainers during training.
Why Indoor Cycling:
Makes the most use of your limited training time. Classes early morning and late evening during poor visibility hours.
- Structured workouts to bring you more power and increase your lactate threshold.
- Our training programs are created by certified USA Cycling and Triathlon coaches.
- Certified USA Cycling and Triathlon Coaches on staff.
- Fun, motivating, social environment.
- Allows you to adhere to your training program when weather is undesirable.
- Boom, boom, boom – Great music to get you pumped!
- For all levels. Ride at your own power and abilities. No waiting and no dropping!
- Organic coffee next door (Coming soon…our own Espresso and drip coffee.)
WHAT TO BRING
- Bike (wipe rear tire and remove glass. Pump up rear tire.)
- Water bottles with your choice of electrolytes, filled
- 2 gym towels
- Extra Skewer (we have some to loan for this first week)
- Your enthusiasm!
Sign up here for this week’s classes. Guaranteed to get your sweat on!
Are you a coach or part of a triathlon/cycling team and would like to utilize the studio for special workouts? Contact Dr. Jess at email@example.com if interested.