Train with power
Why Train With Power?
We are pleased to announce Power Computrainer classes for those with busy lifestyles or wanting to optimize performance. Classes are designed to help you perform better and train smart for the bike leg a race. Each week classes are designed to safely ramp up to optimally prepare you for your race without overtraining and injury.
- See your efficiency increase as the season goes on… Power goes up while heart rate stabilizes
- Learn how to use power and heart rate to gain the most out of your training in a supportive environment
- Power provided!
- Make the most out of your busy schedule to adhere to your race specific training plan
- Very structured training to reduce injury and overtraining and improve power
- Classes will incorporate all facets of performance including: technique, posture, strength, threshold, power, cadence, and heart rate
- Group classes are motivating, social, and FUN!
- Kick butt at your club’s weekend rides!
- Get 30 miles in before breakfast.
To train optimally using power we require riders take one of our FTP test classes to establish your training zones.
To find an upcoming FTP class checkout our online schedule.
We advise resting at least 2-3 days before participating in an FTP test class or other testing such as Blood Lactate or VO2 Max.